From Knebworth Village Wiki
Knebworth Health and Covid-19 Resources
- Knebworth and Marymead Surgery
- Bridge Cottage Surgery (a good proportion of Knebworth residents historically registered with this practice)
- Knebworth Covid Response Team
Local Council Support
What you can do to if you want to help
National Advice and Help
- Get coronavirus support as an extremely vulnerable person
- Find a Local Helper
- Find a Mutual Aid Group
- Dept. of Health and Social Care
- NHS advice video
Where to go to get financial support
- What you need to do
- Claim for wage costs through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- HMRC Support for Business
- Support for Renters
(In alphabetical order.)
There is also a page in this wiki that picks up a filtered feed from the BBC: Latest Coronavirus News.
Technical background about the disease and its progress
- Science Media Centre: an excellent resource for those who are interested in the science behind the headlines.
- CDC (USA)
- MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis
- Wikipedia Entry
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Global Covid Tracker
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases (JHU)
- Covid Visualizer (CMU)
- Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus
- Our World in Data
- subreddit dedicated to more technical aspects of the disease
- ‘The lockdown is causing so many deaths’ -- an unpopular view, maybe.
- St Louis Federal Reserve,
- Wikipedia (socio-economic impact).
- Please contribute to Covid-19 charities if you are able to.
Graphs (from Our World in Data)
I've put some extra graphs in a separate page.